Datasheet of Lymphoprep™ Tube
About Lymphoprep™ Tube
• Lymphoprep™ is a ready-made, sterile and endotoxin-tested density gradient medium used to isolate mononuclear cells issued from cord blood, peripheral blood and bone marrow based on their cell density.
|Product name||Lymphoprep™ Tube|
|Delivery condition||Room temperature|
|Delivery lead time in business days||• Europe: 1-2 days |
• USA& Canada: 2-3 days
• Rest of the World: 3-7 days
Storage and Stability Conditions of Lymphoprep™
Should be stored at room temperature.
Lymphoprep™ is stable for 3 years provided the solution is kept sterile and protected from light.
Avoid long exposures to sunlight ( NB. The effect of sunlight exposure is negligible when working with Lymphoprep™ on a day to day basis).
|Composition||The solution contains sodium diatrizoate and polysaccharide in the following concentrations: |
Sodium Diatrizoate 9.1% (w/v)
Polysaccharide 5.7% (w/v)
Lymphoprep™ Tube vs Ficoll-Paque & Histopaque 1077
• Low endoxin
• Less expensive
• Lymphoprep™ is the only product of its kind produced under GMP conditions
• Can be a good substitute for Ficoll-Paque™ with no further change of the existing protocols
Lymphoprep™ Tube can be a good substitute for:
Cell separation media
|Related Products||• OptiPrep: The ideal density gradient medium|
• Lymphoprep: Isolation of human mononuclear cells
• Nycodenz AG: A universal density gradient medium
• Polymorphprep: Isolation of human polymorphonuclear cells
Publication mentioning Lymphoprep™ Tube
1. King A, Birkby C, Loke YW. Early human decidual cells exhibit NK activity against K562 cell line but not against first trimester trophoblast. Cell Immunol 1989; 118:337–344.
2. Yeo C, Saunders N, Locca D, Flett A, Preston M, Brookman P, Davy B, Mathur A, Agrawal S. Ficoll-Paque vs. Lymphoprep: a comparative study of two density gradient media for therapeutic bone marrow mononuclear cell preparations, Regen Med , 2009, vol. 4 (pg. 689-696)
3. Abnormality of CD4+CD25+ regulatory T cells in idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura
4. Bone Marrow?Derived Stem Cells Can Differentiate into Retinal Cells in Injured Rat Retina.
5. Hirsch A, Nijveldt R, van der Vleuten PA, et al. Intracoronary infusion of mononuclear cells from bone marrow or peripheral blood compared with standard therapy in patients after acute myocardial infarction treated by primary percutaneous coronary intervention: results of the randomized controlled HEBE trial. Eur Heart J. 2011;32(14):1736-174721148540