Article 1 - Terms and Conditions jurisdiction and definitionsThese Terms and Conditions of Use and Sale are governed by the laws of France and will be interpreted in accordance with the French courts. You can get on this page, for your reading comfort and understanding, a full translation in English of the Terms and Conditions of the current website. The below listed words define:
- « Site », « website » or « Service »: the website https://www.proteogenix.science and all its pages.
- « Publisher »: the legal or natural person responsible for editing and publishing content on the site.
- « User »: the person visiting and using the site.
Article 2 - Terms and Conditions applicationThe present Terms and Conditions describe the entire agreement between the user and the website. They may be modified at any time by the publisher or one of its representatives. The Terms and Conditions applicable to the user are those in effect on the date of the connection to the site. The site is free to access by any Internet user. The acquisition of a product, creation of an account on the site, and in broader sense navigation on the site implies acceptance by the user of the whole current Terms and Conditions, the user thus acknowledging to have taken full knowledge and accepted the latter. For instance the collection of this acceptance can be materialized as a checkbox next to the sentence: "I have read and accepted the terms and conditions of this site". Ticking this box will be considered to have the same value as a handwritten signature from the user. The user recognizes the value of evidence from the site automatic recording systems and, unless able to provide evidence to the contrary, will not contest this evidence in the event of a complaint. The acceptance of these Terms and Conditions implies on the part of the user that he or she does have the legal capacity necessary to do so. If the user is a minor or has not the legal capacity to enter into contracts, he or she declares having the consent of a parent or legal guardian.
Article 4 - Access to and availability of the websiteFailure to connect to the website is not considered harmful to the users, and will not result in any right to any kind of compensation. The publisher is bound by an obligation of means; he cannot be held liable for damages resulting from the use of the Internet network such as data loss, hacking, viruses, failure in service, or other. The user expressly agrees to use the site at his or her own risk and under his or her sole responsibility. The site provides the user with indicative information and flaws, errors, omissions, misstatements and other ambivalences may exist. In any event the publisher will not be liable for:
- any direct or indirect damage, including but not limited to lost profits, revenue shortfall, loss of customers or data that may result from the use of this site or conversely the inability to use it;
- any malfunction, impossibility of access, misuse, improper configuration of the user's computer, or for the use by the user of an unusual browser
Article 5 - Hypertext linksHypertext links on the current website may refer to other sites and the responsibility of the publisher of the current website cannot be engaged if the content of these sites contravenes the laws. The current website publisher will not be held responsible of any harm caused to the user by his or her visit on those third-party sites.
- For Internet Explorer : https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- For Safari : https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201265
- For Google Chrome : https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- For Firefox : https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- For Opera : http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/en/cookies.html