Antigen to bioproduction
Phage display services
Antibody affinity maturation by phage display
Bispecific antibody development
Polyclonal antibody production
Monoclonal antibody production
Phage display (scFv, VHH, Fab) immune and naïve libraries
Application guaranteed or no fee
Instant online quotation!
Protein expression in 5 expression systems: E. coli, B. subtilis, yeast (P. pastoris& S. cerevisiae), Baculovirus insect cells, mammalian cells.
High throughput protein expression
Recombinant protein expression
Proprietary high performance cell lines
Custom gene synthesis
Gene library construction
Starting from 0.18€/bp
Instant online quotation!
Transient antibody production
Stable cell line antibody production
XtenCHOTM, unique productivity
IP free cell lines available
Fermenters & bioreactors
Antibody affinity measurement (KD)
Glycosylation profile analysis
We collaborated with ProteoGenix for the development of monoclonal antibodies targeting a cell protein. The specificity, functionality and strong affinity of the antibodies developed convinced us to move forward with further humanization and bispecific development.
We appreciated the strong technical and scientific support of our contact which was decisive for the success of our project.
The word of our CEO
As a cofounder of ProteoGenix, I feel extremely proud and privileged to lead a team of spectacularly devoted and talented scientists committed in implementing our strong company values. Our contribution to the fascinating biopharma industry increases the proportion of monoclonal antibodies of any kind of format reaching the market and consequently improves human health.
The engineering of monoclonal antibodies into high potency IgGs, bi-specific antibodies, ScFvs or antibody-drug-conjugates (ADC) or any other format is an exciting task that we perform with passion every day. Our deep involvement in moving all biomolecules forward to the clinic in the best way reflects today’s incredible associated societal expectations. On behalf of ProteoGenix team, I look forward to serving you with sincere pleasure, carrying out your monoclonal antibody productions and pushing your leads to the clinic and eventually to the market.
ProteoGenix, a leading antibody
ProteoGenix is a leading antibody production company founded in 2003. Our integrated solutions from gene to biotherapeutics& diagnostics make us the preferred partner of pharmaceutical & biotech companies for their custom assay development and therapeutic antibody discovery :
– Antibody generation including antigen design: hybridoma technology or phage display
– Antibody engineering: humanization, affinity maturation, reformatting (bispecific antibodies, ADC…), subtype or isotype switching…
– Antibody production: recombinant monoclonal antibody production, stable cell line development…
– Protein production: E. coli, B. subtilis, yeast, insect cells, mammalian cells
– Custom peptide synthesis
– Custom gene synthesis
Let’s partner and push your biotherapeutics to the clinic!
Therapeutic antibodies on the market
Average years of experience of our experts
Antibodies in preclinical clinical phases
Integrated solutions for therapeutic
- Discover XtenCHOTM, the most productive expression system on the market. https://www.proteogenix.science/antibody-production/monoclonal-antibody-production/
- Get your polyclonal antibody production with 30% off until 21/12/2018. https://www.proteogenix.science/antibody-production/polyclonal-antibody-form/
- We congratulate the authors for their impressive achievement in developing highly sensitive tools for CLL diagnosti… https://t.co/vqaEreJkaa2 days ago
- Researchers from Ulm University (Germany) and Leiden University Medical Center (The Netherlands) have recently used… https://t.co/3mNF900tJK2 days ago
2e Journées du Club Anticorps, October 8, Paris, France
Festival of Biologics, October 14-16, Basel, Switzerland
World Vaccine/Oncology Congress Europe, October 29-31, Barcelona, Spain
BioEurope 2019, November 11-13, Hambourg, Germany
PEGS Europe, November 18-22, Lisbonne, Portugal
10th Drug Discovery Innovation Programme, November 28-29, Barcelona, Spain
ProteoGenix had an inestimable impact on
our therapeutic antibody development
Adam, Senior Scientist in Cambridge