HYBRIDOMA DEVELOPMENT SERVICES
ProteoGenix offers high-class hybridoma development packages for your custom monoclonal antibody production. 15 years of experience in the generation of hybridoma cell lines from different species allows us to guarantee your custom monoclonal antibodies for the application of your choice.
Offering such guarantees for our custom monoclonal antibody production packages is only possible because our success rate is high. We put incomparable efforts into all the development process.
Applications for our hybridoma development services
Click on an icon below to get more information about your guaranteed-package for your final application.
Why choose our hybridoma generation service
for your custom monoclonal antibody production?
- We attach great importance to antigen design and production, as it is a key factor of success.
- Our great expertise in molecular biology and protein production, allows us to use all necessary means to produce the most appropriate antigen. We work with five different expression systems (E.coli, B.subtilis, yeast (P.pastoris, S.cerevisiae), insect cells and mammalian cells) and thousands of protein expression strategies.
- Our screenings are performed when possible directly in the target application and not by ELISA.
- Depending on the package, we fuse the spleen cells from two mice in order to increase the clones’ variety.
- We send supernatants from parental clones to the customer to select the best ones on native samples in the target application.
- We provide purified antibodies in most packages along with the hybridoma in order to quickly test the antibodies.
According to your final application, your budget, and the level of guarantee you are looking for, you will surely find a package among those above that will meet your expectations. Otherwise, feel free to contact us and let us know precisely what kind of monoclonal antibody service you need.
Hybridoma development testimonials
"We collaborated on a project on generating a monoclonal antibody that recognizes a one-amino-acid mutation in a cancer-associated cell-surface protein. Although the project was technically challenging, we succeeded in generating a hybridoma clone that produced the desired antibody. In the course of the project, we found additional clones that recognized adjacent epitopes and Proteogenix put forth an effort to perform additional subclonings in order to ensure the delivery of clones that perfectly work. In summary, Proteogenix always strived to ensure maximal quality of the product and customer satisfaction, and the account Manager provided prompt and competent support at any time.”
Dr. rer. nat. Rudolf Übelhart, Project Leader, Ulm Institute of Immunology