3 positions available:
France, Spain and Germany
Position type: Full time employee
You are driven by an entrepreneurial spirit and wish to take part in the development of a fast growing biotech? You wish to promote technical life science services to researchers throughout Europe and attend professional meetings?
Then you might be interested in the following mission we offer:
As a business developer, you are in charge of implementing commercial actions with the purpose of developing the overall revenues of the company in Europe. You need to achieve sales targets for our various services (protein production, development of antibodies, peptide synthesis and gene synthesis) as well as for our products. You may contribute in discussions related to sales strategies and company’s communication. You bring qualified leads to account managers and you role sits between the marketing team and the account managers. Your job is supported by a CRM.
- Exploit lead listings
- Manage telemarketing campaigns
- Generate Leads
- Organize and manage our presence in meeting
- Visit customers in France and Europe
- Develop customer’s portfolio
- Transfer customer projects to business managers to finalize sales
- Conduct cross-selling campaigns
- Participate in company’s business development strategy
- Implement the defined sales strategies
- Participate in the development of web-marketing actions to support business development needs.
You evolve in an international environment and you must be able to convince in English during physical or telephone appointments on scientific subjects.
Academic Background required:
At least a Bachelor degree in life sciences.
- Fluent in English (reading, writing and speaking)
- Well organized, rigorous, autonomous,
- Showing an enterprising and initiative-oriented outlook
- Good computing skills
- France: Schiltigheim (Strasbourg suburb, Alsace)
- Spain: Barcelona or Madrid
- Germany: to be determined